• RESIDENCE: Albany
• OCCUPATION: Small Business Owner
• WORK HISTORY: Retail Management and Hospitality
• EDUCATION: Studied Criminal Justice at Linn Benton Community College
• PRIOR RELEVANT EXPERIENCE: PTA Secretary, Volunteer
• HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Dance, art, gardening, reading, music, volunteering
• DONATE TO AMANDA
• FACEBOOK: @amanda4oregon
• TWITTER: @amanda4oregon
• INSTAGRAM: @amanda4oregon
• WHY I'M RUNNING:
I am running for Ward 2 to bring a new perspective and diversity to City Council. Albany is my home and I want to build a community that reflects all of our values and supports all of our dreams. As a mother to two daughters (9 and 13) and a small business owner, I know how to adapt and get things done. I’m ready to work with the community to make Albany even better.
I will advocate for all citizens; those who have not had representation in the past, lifelong residents, and the next generation. I want to ensure Albany’s livability by supporting accessible/affordable housing, inclusion and equity in our schools, and transparency and accountability in local government. Albany is a city of both rich history and promise for the future. We need a City Council that represents our whole community so we can preserve Albany as a livable and vibrant multi-generational community.
• CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org